HOME | ALUMNAE ASSOCIATION
The Collegio Nuovo Alumnae gathered informally for the first time during the mid of the Eighties; the Association was formed in 2004, thanks to Raffaella Butera and formally recognized as NPO in 2012, thanks to the current President Paola Lanati.
It promotes with the College the annual Reunion, job counseling meetings and soft skills seminars.
It awards, also thanks to the individual initiative of its members, scholarships and prizes to the students and fosters the professional advancement of the younger Alumnae (see here).
PRESIDENT - Paola Elena LANATI
- Anna MALACRIDA – President Fondazione Sandra e Enea Mattei, Professor University of Pavia, Department of Biology
- Paola BERNARDI – Rector Collegio Nuovo – Fondazione Sandra e Enea Mattei
- Paola Elena LANATI – 3 P Solutions CEO and Owner
- Lucia POLITI – Continuing Education Coordinator, MA Provider Srl
- Lucia BOTTICCHIO – Medical Doctor, Ospedale Riuniti, Bergamo
- Saskia AVALLE – Cultural and Academic Coordinator, Collegio Nuovo – Fondazione Sandra e Enea Mattei
- Stefania STIFANI - Account
- Ricciarda STRINGHETTI – Secretary, Collegio Nuovo – Fondazione Sandra e Enea Mattei
- Milena BOLTRI – Operations Leader IBM
ETHICS AND DISCIPLINARY COMMITTE
- Grazia Bruttocao – Spokesperson of the Rector of the University of Pavia
- Raffaella Butera – Founder and Director Toxicon
- Natalia Lugli – PhD Student in Genetics, University of Geneva
In addition to the Rector and the President of the College; and Past Alumnae Association Presidents Raffaella Butera and Cristina Castagnoli, the Association awarded the status of Honorary Fellow to the Emeritus Counselor of the Fondazione Sandra e Enea Mattei, Prof. Emilio Gabba and the Past President Bruna Bruni.
Treasurer and Secretary: Paola Bernardi, Rector
Visit also the page (in Italian)